Re: my silly little recipe doesn't work

1996-08-06 08:36:47
If you ONLY want to file it, then remove the 'c' flag on the recipe.
The 'c' flag means "copy"; ie: copy the current mail into a file/folder,
and then continue processing.

Also, if you are unable to determine what is happening to a recipe, use

    LOGFILE=Log
    VERBOSE=yes
    LOGABSTRACT=all

at the beginning, and then examine the file called "Log" in your
$MAILDIR afterwards.  When the recipe works, clear the variables:

    VERBOSE=no
    LOGABSTRACT=yes

See the "procmailrc(1)" man page for exact details.