egreping body for 'signoff'

1996-08-21 18:52:04
Hi

I recently joined this list, and have a question (which may have been
answered before, of course, but I can only try...).

I subscribe to a busy list whose users seem to not understand the
difference between the list address and the request address.  Anyways, I
would like to filter all the messages that contain only the word 'signoff'
on the body but not any messages that contain other words as well as
signoff (in the event 'signoff' came up as a standard discussion topic, I
guess).  The following recipe traps any messages containing 'signoff', not
only the ones with the single word:

:0 B
* $signoff
/dev/nul

Is this possible with procmail?  Any hints are welcome.
Thanks in advance.

Antonio
Halifax, Canada