Problems with recipe and versions of procmail

1996-08-27 17:54:49

Hi,

I am using a SS10 running sunOS 4.1.3 with mailtool version
V3 in the openwin/bin directory.  I am running openwin version
3 also.

I have two problems:

1.  Procmail version v3.03 doesn't appear to understand the
    following recipe:

    :0Bbf
    * ^^^^
    | sed p

    For some reason, it appears the "^^^^" isn't understood
    by this version.

2.  I then upgraded to Procmail version v3.10.  This version
    fixed the problem found in #1, but this caused my mailtool
    to hang due to a lock file problem as shown by the log file: