Repost: Moderated List - Management Problem

1996-08-29 13:54:47
I didn't get a single response from this request, so I
thought I would try it again.......(sorry about the
repost).

Greetings,
I've found a problem at our site with moderated list management.
Most of the mail clients that we run (i.e.: average user) are
not able to modify email headers (besides CC: and BCC:). Is there
a way to modify the moderators approval into the body of the
message?
Thanks in advance for any information provided.....
Regards,
-Brad

--
Brad Hogan