Automatic mail filtering

1996-08-31 05:52:27
I'm newbie to procmail, and I've a problem filtering the incoming mail in my
spool file: it is automatic filtered only if sent from a local account.
(...) yes, I receive mail via pop3 from my ISP and it remains in the spool
file,
untouched.

What should I do to automatic filter my mail (if is possible, of course)?
Perhaps with a cron job? Or are there other solutions??

TIA

--
/dev/Goo

  | Francesco Lotti <goo(_at_)ouverture(_dot_)it>   .:|Powered by Linux 2.0|:. |
  | To get my PGP key mail me a message with subject: "get pgp key" |
  |             *> encrypted messages are preferred <*              |