double filtering

1996-09-04 12:51:52
I've got a problem:
When I filter incoming mail I can notice that some message has been filtered
two times without a plausible reason.
My recipes filter the messages to mh folder without any file locking.
Ie a recipe affected by the above problem is this:

:0
* ^X-loop:(_dot_)*procmail(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de(_dot_)*
liste/linux/procmail/.

Also at the bottom of my .procmailrc I have this recipe:

:0 hwc:
* !^From:.*MAILER-DAEMON.*
| gzip >>headers.gz

Could it be the wrong part?

Any help is appreciated.

--
/dev/Goo

  | Francesco Lotti <goo(_at_)ouverture(_dot_)it>   .:|Powered by Linux 2.0|:. |
  |  To get my PGP key mail me a message with subject: get pgp key  |
  |              *> encrypted messages are preferred <*             |