Re: urgent - integrating procmail with sendmail

1996-09-09 15:02:58
I am trying to configure sendmail to process all e-mails through
procmail and then also deliver the e-mail as appropriate.  I am
using procmail because I need all e-mails with "page" or "beep"
in the subject to be sent to a user via alpha pager.

Pardon my intrusion, but this is a terrible plan.  I have a "chatty
pager", and it would be terrible to get a page just because someone sent
me an email with the word "page" or "beep" in it.  What about mail like this: