Re: easy regexp question?

1996-09-10 01:24:43
On Tue, 10 Sep 1996 01:03:36 -0600 (MDT),
Mike Blatchley <mikeb(_at_)borabora(_dot_)maxtor(_dot_)com> wrote:
One thing I search for to determine the _possible_ existence of a
uuencoded block is the line "begin ### filename" and the end of the
block is "end".  How can I combine these 2 conditions (see recipie
below) to at least ensure the line saying "end" comes 1 or more lines
after the "begin" line?  Would this make procmails search less

Since you're using Perl anyway, why not let Perl determine this, and
leave the body untouched otherwise? If you have a match on the ^begin
line, chances are good you're looking at an uuencode.

/* era */

begin/end expression as opposed to the seperate ones I have now?

.obFind the spelling error.

--
See <http://www.ling.helsinki.fi/~reriksso/> for mantra, disclaimer, etc.
* If you enjoy getting spam, I'd appreciate it if you'd register yourself