Re: None

1996-09-18 07:21:41
I do this with the webmaster account at my site. First I create an aliases
in the aliase file like this:

webmaster: michael

Then in my .procmailrc file:

: 0 c:
* ^TOwebmaster
postmaster

The c is not neccessary, but allows me to see the mail and have a  record.

Michael

Michael Ghens         | Area under construction
michael(_at_)spconnect(_dot_)com |
====================SysAdmin, Small Planet Connections=============