Re: How to handle "psudo-headers"?

1996-09-24 13:40:26
Philip Guenther said:
Is there anything wrong with just matching it in the body using the
"B ??" leader on the condition?
        Well, sorta kinda, I have the feeling that this is going to get
        ugly so I think I MAY use a perl script to off load the
        responsibilities.  I can also run perl off of a different
        machine to decrease the load on the mail host.

        However, I have gone and looked up this line you sent:
* B ?? ^Applies-to: *some_keyword
        and I'll be damned if I can find it "explained" properly.

        I'm using 3.11 and I'd like to read more about this.

Of if you have more extensive processing in mind, and have procmail
v3.10 or later:
        This is the kind of processing I suspect that I'll have to do.
        I think that this is going to require more processing than I
        want to put on my primary system.

        And thank you for the replies and assistance.