Changing the reply indicator ?

1996-09-26 19:59:29
"Sean" == Professional Software Engineering
<PSE(_at_)professional(_dot_)org> writes:

Sean> Add 'w' to the first filter (WAIT UNTIL COMPLETE), then for the
Sean> second part, I'd probably try...

1) Hi, How do you change do the above i.e change the reply from just a ">"
user "NICK/ALIAS >".

Also how do you change the first line of the message which says :