Spam-cancelling procmail filters

1996-09-27 15:34:09
I just ran into an interesting procmail implemented spam cancelling
filter.

Happily, it's author has a web-page describing his filter and how it
works.

If anybody is interested in checking it out, the URL is:

      http://www.cs.Helsinki.FI/~wirzeniu/mailfilter.html

I thought this might be of interest to folks on this list.

Simeon
--
simeon(_dot_)nevel(_at_)schwab(_dot_)com-=-=-=-=-=-=A rabbit is just an angel
with big ears!