Re: How to use procmail with NetScape

1996-10-11 14:43:01
Hey Jim (and everyone else!),

If you ever find some DOS/WINDOWS based email client that uses some
structure that's open, let the rest of us know.  If you use a UNIX based
email client, then all the control is in Unix, therefore common.  The PC
world is a TOTALLY different BEAST!  I've resorted to using different email
accounts on the Unix side and Eudora, which handles multiple personalities,
to get a pseudo mailbox sorting.  This has MAJOR limitations, but it works
for general mail coming into our CS department.