Moving selected mail to temp queue

1996-10-18 22:32:37
I am new to procmail and new a quick fix.

System: DG-UX 5.4.3.10 (a cross between Solaris 2.X and HP-UX 9.xx)
Sendmail: 8.6.12
Procmail: 3.10

I need to move mail coming to/from xyz.com to a temp queue until xyz.com
fixes their server.  My /var/spool/mqueue is filling up rapidly with
deferred and currently will only sit there for three days.  It may be
four or five days until xyz.com comes back up.  I am trying not to lose
any of their mail at the same time not halt any of my users from getting
their mail.

Will post summary.

Thanks in advance.

Rich