RE: Moving selected mail to temp queue

1996-10-19 14:40:13
If I do this, will it allow me to force the queue so the users will
still receive their mail, once they repaired their server?

Richard T. Billingsley
HA/OA Network Engineer

E-mail:
Richard(_dot_)Billingsley(_at_)ha(_dot_)osd(_dot_)mil
Rich(_dot_)Billingsley(_at_)teambis(_dot_)com

----------
From:  Robby Lee[SMTP:rylee(_at_)CSUPomona(_dot_)Edu]
Sent:  Saturday, October 19, 1996 4:12 AM
To:    Billingsley, Richard
Subject:       Re: Moving selected mail to temp queue

On Sat, 19 Oct 1996, Billingsley, Richard wrote:

I need to move mail coming to/from xyz.com to a temp queue until xyz.com
fixes their server.  My /var/spool/mqueue is filling up rapidly with

Put these lines in your ".procmailrc" file...

:0
*^(to|from).*xyz\.com
/usr/your_directory/temp

This tells procmail that anything in the "To:" line and "From:"
line that contains "xyz.com" goes to teh temp directory.

Hope this helps.