procmail & popper

1996-10-28 07:30:32

Could someone lend a hand?
I have installed procmail as a local mailer within V8 Sendmail and now I have
mail delivered in the user's home directory.
This is ok! But I have also installed the popper package ( from Qualcomm )
because I needed a pop3 server . I have read through the docs in the popper
distribution and I have added -DHOMEDIRMAIL among the flags in the Makefile
make.solaris2 . But the pop3 client seems not to be able to find the new
location for mail, that is I can't read mail via pop3 .
What's wrong?
Thanks a lot.