Deleting Unsubscribe mails

1996-10-28 09:05:01
On one of the lists that I subscribe to, there are at least 4 or 5 people
each day that send unsubscribe messages to the list.  Worse, none of them
can spell it right.  "unsiscribe", "unsuvscribe", etc.  I've been able to
filter them out if they put it in the header, but I don't know what to do
to get Procmail to search the message body.  How can I do this?

Zach Babayco

zachb(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com <-------finger for PGP public key
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/4127
-----
If you need to know how to set up a mail filter or defend against
emailbombs, send me a message with the words "get helpfile" (without the
" marks) in the SUBJECT: header, *NOT THE BODY OF THE MESSAGE!*  I have
several useful FAQs and documents available.