Topic and phrase filtering

1996-10-30 05:54:32
Many times I have wished I had the sophistication of other users of
procmail, but thanks to a friend in Taiwan, I have successfully used
procmail as a means to sort incoming mail according to pre-created
folders. It has been an enormous help to me in email management. Thanks to
the creators.

However, I have friends who would like to create the possibility of
filtering mail by topic and phrase, and bouncing the rest or putting it
somewhere else, I suppose. Is their an existing FAQ which could help me
make modifications to my current recipe in this regard?

If not, any participant's ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much,

Bill in Toronto

|      wmcqueen(_at_)oise(_dot_)utoronto(_dot_)ca                         |
|         "Life is a seamless robe of learning!"         |