bulk redelivery

1996-10-31 12:41:32
Hi,

I did it.  I ran 'chown -R .' when in the wrong directory
and one of the subdirs contained a symbolic link to
/usr/local/bin/procmail.   So our local delivery agent
no longer had the power to deposit messages to incoming
spools in /var/mail.

All of the non-delivered mail accumulated in one huge folder.
Can one of you help me set up a redelivery pipe?

My first guess:

        cat big-undelivered-mail | formail -ds procmail

Is this close?  Anyone have a better idea?

We're running sendmail 8.8.2 and procmail v3.10 1994/10/31.

Thanks.
          -Gary