Mail List Archive Index

1996-11-03 22:40:24
Hello All,

I have a question that I hope can be answered here. I have a mailing
list that I am archiving in archive/latest directory of the mailing
list. Is there a way to retrieve index information for all the archived
mail that include the message number, date of message, the "From:" and
"Subject:" information for each message archived? I am looking for some
kind of "index" command for my users to use in retrieving old messages.

I should say that I am running procmail v3.10.

Thanks,

...basie