procmail: how to forward mail instead of 'filing'?

1996-11-07 12:32:15
sorry for clogging up your inbox... but it would really help
those people who would like to help if I provide further
technical info. :

.forward
____________________

"|IFS=' ' && exec /usr/local/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75 #garethw"

.procmailrc
______________________
#Set on when debugging
VERBOSE=on

#Replace 'mail' with your mail dir.
MAILDIR=/homedir/garethw/mail

#Directory for storing procmail log and rc files
PMDIR=/homedir/garethw/.procmail

LOGFILE=$PMDIR/log
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.testing
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.maillists

rc.testing
___________________________
:0:
* ^Subject:.*test
IN.testing

rc.mailists
___________________________
:0:
* ^TOPerl-Users
perl

:0:
* ^TOorange-digest
orange_96

:0:
* ^TOfirewalls-digest
firwall

appropriate mailfiles (like firewall)... and then forward email to
my compuserve account and yet keep a copy in a local mail files (like
personal_inbox) instead on the company server.

any suggestion will be gratefully accepted.

cheers
gareth