How do I subscribe?

1996-11-13 10:20:25
OK, I've tried sending "info" and "help" messages to
        procmail-request(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de
but all I get is info about a mail-based file server.

I want to find out how to (un)subscribe addresses to the
procmail mailing lists.  Can someone please send me that info?

No, I do _not_ want my current address subscribed.

                                -- Obi-Wan

--
Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth                         email:
bvh(_at_)inetnebr(_dot_)com