Re: Delivering to several users

1996-11-16 10:33:13

  I'll try my opinion out about delivering a whole domain through
 a simple account :-)).

  In virtualoffice (spain) we are going to resolve such stuff in
 this way  . ..

  One cannot know the destinatary of a message from the message itself,
 the message can have several To accounts or even as noted previously Bcc
 accounts and even no account reference, but all of you are missing a VERY
 SIMPLE point, when a MTA talk with the last MTA, the first one says WHO
 is the destinatary of the message, so what we are going to include this
 information until the final delivery a "X header field" as X-To with such
 information and drop such field when the message get delivered.

  A unique account for whole domains makes simplier the administration of
 new final accounts.

* On Wed November 13 18:02:30 +0100 1996,