Recipe for Mailing List?

1996-11-25 15:37:57
Hello all.

I have searched through the archives, and looked at man pages for
procmail, procmailrc, formail, etc, but I haven't been able to solve
my problem.

So, in hopes that it may be a simple problem I am overlooking,
maybe someone on this list can help.

What I want to do is run a mailing list using procmail.

I have a email alias that I can use as the mailing list's
destination, and a file containing a list of members.

I want the mail to appear as being sent To the mailing
list address, and From the original sender.

Does anyone know a recipe/script combo to do this?

Thanks a lot.

Pete McNab