Re: Recipe for Mailing List?

1996-11-26 04:50:32
At 14:37 25.11.1996 -0800, Pete McNab wrote:
What I want to do is run a mailing list using procmail.

There is a package called SmartList.

Does anyone know a recipe/script combo to do this?

I have written a mailing list server using Procmail and Bourne Shell. It
doesn't require SmartList. It is not very fancy, but it does its job. It's
still beta and currently runs only one list, though. If you want, I could
package it up for you if you want to test it.

Antti-Juhani
--
PGP public key available through the keyservers.
gaia(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi * http://www.iki.fi/gaia/