Re: mail question - on delivery

1996-11-27 09:15:24
Mark J Elkins <mje(_at_)mje99(_dot_)posix(_dot_)co(_dot_)za> writes:
Bit off the point - but looks like there is a lot of sendmail folk out
there. I come from an smail background - but have moved to sendmail

You're right, this is totally off topic.  If you have any questions with
that follows, please ask again on the comp.mail.sendmail newsgroup, not
this list.

now. I have one uucp connection to a machine called 'zeusa', but he is
What is the equilivant of doing this in sendmail language? I'm running
sendmail 8.7.3.  I've asked various people locally - but no one has come up
with an answer for me yet.  I'm getting bored forwarding all his mail manually
and don't thing I really need to resort to procmail for this...

Take a look at the file cf/README in the sendmail source tree, and look
closely at the "USING UUCP MAILERS" section.

Philip Guenther