Help needed with .procmailrc protection

1996-11-28 04:23:03
Hi procmail gurus,

We are runnung a Linux Server for our WWW customers. For those of
them wich do not have Internet access, we send them their mail via
fax.

For that purpose, we have a .procmailrc file in their accounts to
support this.

Every customer has also access to his/her web files via FTP. Since
we don't want out customers to see the contents of the .procmailrc
file, we are asking for a solution of our problem.

Thanks for any pointers!

Herbert
--
| Herbert Hotz         | Voice:   +41 1 381 8880                   |
| CH-8008 Zurich       | E-Mail:
mailto:herbert(_dot_)hotz(_at_)symmetrix(_dot_)ch |