Address ONLY Match/Variable Recipe?

1996-12-01 13:35:55
I am looking for a recipe (for procmail) to grab any RFC-822 compliant
address (*) and parse ONLY the address, not the user's attached name, IF
ANY, into either MATCH or another variable.

I've tried one I had from a library, but it doesn't seem to work under
procmail 3.11pre4.  (It seemed terribly complicated, and for some reason, is
bringing the included rc's filepath as part of the string to match on.)

(*) Basically, this is to say either of these:
address(_at_)system(_dot_)net
address(_at_)system(_dot_)net (Nick Name)
Nick Name <address(_at_)system(_dot_)net>

I need ONLY the "address(_at_)system(_dot_)net" part of the samples above
parsed out.