Re: Procmail dies..

1996-12-04 09:58:08
"Antti Rytsola" <raccoon(_at_)dlc(_dot_)fi> writes:
For some messages, for some users particular, Procmail dies
with signals 12, 13, 212 or 213. I can send mail to the user with
procmail, so I guess it's not about being able to write to users mailbox. The

Can you please provide the following information?

version of procmail
OS & version number
if compiled with gcc, gcc's version number

users are not using any kind of .procmailrc. The same messages keep killing the
procmail while others go through. Any ideas?

Can you send one of these "same messages" to the list, perhaps as an
attachment on the above?

BTW: your mailer seems to be overly fanatical about MIME, as it turned
your message into a multipart message with only one part.

Philip Guenther