Re: Problems with large to lists...

1996-12-04 17:11:00
scott(_dot_)lacy(_at_)gainsun1(_dot_)mercer(_dot_)edu writes:
Using Procmail 3.10 (this may not be the newest version, but it's what I
have right now), I have a problem with messages with several recipients:

If one of the users is exceeding their quota when the message gets
delivered, it results in none of the other recipients getting the message,
even though they are well within their quotas and they can receive mail
normally.  In the example below, sstatom has exceeded their disk quota,
but everyone else is okay and should receive the message, but they don't:

I'm running procmail from sendmail.cf with -a $h -d $u

Make sure that the mailer definitions does _not_ have the 'm' flag.
For example, our /etc/sendmail.cf says:

Mlocal,         P=/usr/lib/procmail, F=lsDFMAw5:/|@SPfhne, S=10/30, R=20/40,
                T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
                A=procmail -Y -a $h -d $u

The 'F=' directive doesn't have an 'm' in its value.  (Don't try copying
the above into your sendmail.cf)

Philip Guenther