Re: Still having perl problems!

1996-12-06 07:08:03
On Thu, 5 Dec 1996, Dave Downin wrote:

I'm still having problems getting procmail to pipe my mail to a perl
script.  It seems as if it insists on running the script under the bourne
shell (sh) which does not understand the #!/usr/bin/perl at the beginning

:0: nags_filter.lock
* ^From:(_dot_)*downin(_at_)reboot(_dot_)dt(_dot_)navy(_dot_)mil
|/homee/downin/nags/filter.pl

I don't know if this will help or not, but I had a similar problem with a
perl script, and it worked when I used this for the action:

--
Surprise your boss.  Get to work on time.