Sendmail - Procmail

1996-12-09 10:41:41
Hi!

This is not really a 100% procmail question but anyway; I would like all
mail coming through my UUCP link to @bbs.coyote.se.eu.org to be
distributed to a mailbox named "bbs". I think I can do this by triggering
Procmail on the "To" fields, right?  Or should I do something else and if
so, how should my procmail -setup look like?

Also; How do I configure sendmail to process all mail to
@bbs.coyote.se.eu.org ?  As it is now, it thinks that all mail is to
.coyote.se.eu.org and complains when I send a message to
joberg(_at_)bbs(_dot_)coyote(_dot_)se(_dot_)eu(_dot_)org since that user doesnt
exist on my system. (It
exists on @bbs.coyote.se.eu.org though).

/Jonas