Re: unsubscribe

1996-12-11 02:46:25
On Wed, 11 Dec 1996 09:49:11 +0100 (MET),
Claus Madsen <moeller(_at_)imada(_dot_)ou(_dot_)dk> wrote:
The subejct says it all

Much to my surprise, I recently found out the hard way that the list
management is actually responding to these unsubscribe messages in a
somewhat automated fashion (I was for some reason on some clown's Cc:
list and got unsubscribed, too!)
  Would it be too much asked that the list software junk these or at
least put them on hold for manual inspection instead of send them out
to the list, too? If there's a need for volunteers to do the
screening, you can count me in. (It's just a few messages a month,
after all, but they're annoying nevertheless.)

/* era */

--
See <http://www.ling.helsinki.fi/~reriksso/> for mantra, disclaimer, etc.
* If you enjoy getting spam, I'd appreciate it if you'd register yourself