Re: [Q] mail to me AND the list to BOTH places..

1996-12-12 04:18:01
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 14:23:30 -0500
This is my recipe for the procmail mailing list - it does what you want:
:0:
*^Resent-Sender:.*procmail
Lists/procmail

..beautiful, rich.
thank you for a swift and accurate response!

( i also noticed that you sent it directly to me without a cc to the
list, which means that i am getting your message right away instead of
when reading list in the evening . i doesn\xB4t take more to make me
happy  :-)
                                           __o    (+47) 8800 1700
                                         _`\<,_   e.mail pg(_at_)sn(_dot_)no