Procmail doesn't react to incoming mail

1996-12-12 03:42:09
Hi everyone!

Well I've poured over everything I can find on procmail and sendmail for a
little over a week now and I am just baffeled.  I can send messages to
users on this machine and sendmail and procmail will work together exactly
like they should, but when I retreive mail from my isp with popclient
nothing at all happens.  No log file or any activity from procmail at all.
Sendmail doesn't complain either.  I've tried including the lines from the
procmail man pages in the sendmail.cf file and also tried variations on
them with no success.  I had to get rid of the .forward file to even get
procmail to work at all.

I must have over looked something but I can't find it.  I think it has
something to do with sendmail but I haven't got a clue.

I'm using procmail 3.11pre4 and sendmail 8.7.5

Let me know if I need to post any other info.

Thanks for any help
Ray