Re: sendmail not reading .forward anymore ?

1996-12-12 20:55:31
Herman Van Uytven
<Herman(_dot_)VanUytven(_at_)cc(_dot_)kuleuven(_dot_)ac(_dot_)be> writes:
We replaced in sendmail.cf the local mailer by procmail.
As a result the .forward file of users do not seem to work anymore
to forward mail to another machine.

Can it be made so that the .forward file still works ?

Or do we have to write a script to change all .forward files
to .procmailrc files ?

Changing the local mailer should have no effect on .forward files.
Are you sure you didn't change something else in the sendmail.cf at
the same time?

Philip Guenther