Re: How can I make all mail redirect to another email address ?

1996-12-16 03:00:56
On Dec 16 96, Jacques Garbi <jacques(_dot_)garbi(_at_)colombus(_dot_)com> wrote:
How can I make all incoming mails first to be processed by procmail
through the rc.maillists and then make that all the mails that didn't
get sorted and redirected to specific mailboxes (meaning all the
mails that will show up in Active.mbox, the default mbox) be also
sent to another email address ?

I just started out with procmail this morning by reading the man pages
but I would assume the following:

# put this as the last recipe in your rc.maillists, all mails that have
# reached this point haven't been processed unless you put a "c" in the
# recipes

:0 c
! some(_at_)email(_dot_)address(_dot_)com

# beyond that the message is processed by default (it goes to your
# default mail folder)

Am I wrong?

--

     Louis-David Mitterrand