procmail notifications

1996-12-16 15:17:38
Hello,

I've read a bit about setting up filtering in procmail, but I still
don't see how to resolve my situation.  If I were to setup procmail,
how would I know where mail has gone?  After a weekend I typically
will have about 1000 messages waiting to be included (I use MH). I've
seen references to mailstat, but this would be pretty difficult for
me to use:

1. Run mailstat through less.
2. Visually scan for messages I wish to read, or which my filters missed.
3. Scan the corresponding folder with mh to find the message
4. Operate on the file
5. go to step 2

Are there any other options for me? I usually use MH through mh-e.