Has anybody made Procmail work with Netscape Mail server

1996-12-17 12:48:42
We have an Alpha running Digital Unix Ver. 3.2d.  We also run Netscape's
Mail Server on this system.  Basically, Netscape Mail server replaces
the standard Unix mail functions.  The Sendmail is supposedly
compatible, and
through some basic tests this would appear to be true.  I can send Unix
mail out OK from this machine, but I cannot receive Unix mail.  The
Netscape Mail Server catches it, and requires that it be received via
some POP mail client.  You can set Netscape up to deliver Unix mail,
but that has not helped me in setting up Procmail either.  So, if anyone
has been able to setup Netscape Mail server and Procmail or any MLM,
I would really like to hear how it was done.  Thanks for any input
anyone
might have.

Mark Griffin: griffy(_at_)bigcat(_dot_)fhsu(_dot_)edu
Fort Hays State University