"Nested" or parallel .rc's?

1996-12-18 16:21:05
I can recall that it is possible to make "sub-rc's" to main
        .procmailrc but I dont have the slightest idea how it is
        done.

        My recent .procmailrc has grown to almost 400 lines long, so
        I would like to move the fastly growing spamfilter-department
        to a separate .spamrc.

        How to make .procmailrc "branch" to a "sub-rc" and if the mail
        is not coming from a spamsite, jump back to the "original" .*rc
        and continue in it as usual?

        I use Scott Griffith's spamfilterconcept, it looks like this:

:0
* ^From.*(@|\.)(.*Away.*Notification|\
        .*DoNotReplyHere|\
        .*ramp.com|\
        .*ramp.net
        bizimage.com|\
        blk-e-mail|\
        (etc.) (growing in lenght every day... :(
/dev/null

        Please remember that I am an Unix-illiterate...I can only
        launch Pine and scribble something to .procmailrc using
        Pico...and I know sed by name :-)

--
All E-mails from known sites supporting spamming ARE DITCHED upon
arrival.

Pekka(_dot_)Koski(_at_)oulu(_dot_)fi
WB TNeck -=ICE=-  id: neck