both vacation and procmail - solved!

1996-12-19 06:47:26
From: Marc Girod <girod(_at_)trshp(_dot_)trs(_dot_)ntc(_dot_)nokia(_dot_)com>
Date: 19 Dec 1996 14:50:11 +0200

              :0 c
              |vacation -a girod

It works. The "c" is nice: I want to keep of copy of the mails I
received...

..yes, it certainly does
thank you everyone for all your kind advice.

i am using:     :0 c
                | /usr/ucb/vacation pg

the "nothingness" i claimed followed the pipe was because i forgot that
vacation only sends -once- (a week) to each recipient. silly me.

so, if you are trying to do the same as me (without being silly) you
remember to clear the .vacation.pag after each test..

again,
have a happy holiday, friends!
                                           __o    (+47) 8800 1700
                                         _`\<,_   e.mail pg(_at_)sn(_dot_)no