Re: procmail-d Digest V96 #188

1996-12-19 06:58:01
On Wed, 18 Dec 1996, McBride wrote:

[Conclusive evidence that gnbc is staffed by a clueless moron]

[Also, his plaintive bleat that since he can't figure out how to
unsubscribe, he will attempt to harrass the entire list via
auto-responder]

Maybe help(_at_)uu(_dot_)net will  assist you in your attempt to not get e-mail.
Procmail makes forwarding anything from gnbc to help(_at_)uu(_dot_)net a rather
easy
task.

For some reason it annoys me to an extreme that this list is slowly
gaining the very things I started using procmail to avoid.

--
A psychiatrist is a person who will give you expensive answers that
your wife will give you for free.