HELP! Processing Cc: field

1996-12-24 01:22:28
Hello world,

I've got a file with a lot of mail and we have to prepare a list of
addresses coming from From:, Cc: and Bcc: fields. I was able to get out
the first one using formail -r. Since I'm new to procmail and SmartList,
couldn't find a way to parse carbon copy fields (there should be
something for that) and there is no time to read RFC822 and make a
proper parser. I've scanned best_of_procmail (!!), but to no avail.
multigram can get rid of comments in an address, but I still have to
split a list.

This is really *urgent*, so I'll cross post it to both the procmail and
SmartList mail lists (sorry for that).

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Dejan Muhamedagic
muja(_at_)galeb(_dot_)etf(_dot_)bg(_dot_)ac(_dot_)yu