Problems with MIME mails

1996-12-24 04:37:13
Hi everyone,

This problem has nothing to do with procmail, but since I don't have anybody else to turn to and that your advices are always the best, I guessed you could help me. Here it is :

I'm using OpenStep 4.0 (the new NeXTSTEP) as it states in this message headers and I do often use MIME mails. Unfortunately, for an unknown reason, the messages I send are received differently from what I typed in the sense that when I hit the Return key, to get a new line, it works perfectly well here but the received message (I tried Netscape 3.0 on Windows 95) doesn't get this new line.
In order to really have a new line under Netscape Mail, I have to hit twice the Return key under NeXTSTEP.

I guess this is again a problem with new line and return or something like that, but my question is how do I solve it ?
Thanks a lot

Jacques GARBI
Colombus SA
Av. de France 33
1004 Lausanne
Switzerland
Phone : ++41 21 661 16 75
Fax : ++41 21 661 16 73
NeXTMail  or MIME : jacques(_dot_)garbi(_at_)colombus(_dot_)com