Re: [Procmail] a bit of help

1996-12-26 18:59:10
Hi Dennis Mancini!  I'm a programmer and I want to do dumb things!
ok ive got procmail installed and the .forward all set, but i just need to
setup the .procmailrc, all i whould like it to do is reply to a message
with the subject get pgp key, i've looked though some of the archies, and
other sources i could find, but none of them seemed to work, any help
GREATLY appreciated!

        Here's what I use when someone sends e-mail to
dmuth+help(_at_)ot(_dot_)com

# send help text
:0 E:
* ^To:.*dmuth*.help
{
:0 c:
| ($formail -rt -A"X-Loop: dmuth(_at_)ot(_dot_)com" -I "Subject: Automated
reply";\
cat helptext) |$SENDMAIL -oi -t
}

        Regards,

--
<Doug Muth>--<dmuth(_at_)ot(_dot_)com> - Spam me and die!
Think your homepage sucks?  You haven't seen http://www.ot.com/~dmuth yet!!