question...

1996-12-31 13:07:50

        I dont know how to subscribe to the list, so I'm just sending mail
in hopes that it will get there successfully. I have been attempting to
install procmail on my system (Indy running Irix 6.2), I use the emacs mail
reader VM. Whenever procmail runs, it changes the permissions on the mail
spool to u+rw only. I need them to stay as u+rw and g+rw. Unfortunately, I
cant find the location in the configs or the source for procmail to fix this.
Can anyone tell me where I should look to find them?

        Sarah

---
Sarah Worley
Systems Admin, AOL Internet Operations