returned mail

1997-01-01 18:27:40
I wanted any idea on how to handle returned mail. I only have one pop
account and procmail forwards all incoming mail. But if someone send
mail and its bounced for any reason, it goes to the default folder. I
guess because it is address to the domain, not the individual. Is
there a way to for procmail parse out the original sender from the
header. And then forward it back to them

I would guess the info can be taken from this part of the headed. Any
help would be appreciated.

XAA08218 for stan(_at_)mydom(_dot_)com; Mon, 30 Dec 1996 23:47:34 -0500
(EST)

T Bachis