Unidentified subject!

1997-01-08 02:33:41
      I am a final year student and am in need of some help setting up
Procmail as I need it for my final year project.  I downloaded a version
form the Web and followed the instructions on setting it up from :

      http://www.cs.ruu.nl/wais/html/na-dir/mail/filtering-faq.htm

      I cannot get this to work at all, when it is installed I can recieve no
mail in my area, I have discovered that when I remove the .forward file I
can then recieve mail.  The forward file contains the line :

"|IFS=' ' && exec /usr/local/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75 #nancym#"

where the path has been corrected to my version of procmail
and nancym has been replaced by my user name

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

        Thanks

        Elliott Greaves