Help with recipes

1997-01-09 07:07:03
Hi list,

I've been using procmail for quite a while now and I love. I want to try
something a bit different now and I couldn't fine the info I needed in the man
pages.

I want to be able to forward all messages sent to a specific account to another
one
(exemple, forward from user1 to user2 account). It gets a bit more complicated
cause I'd like to add a comment in the body of the message mentionning the
mail as been forwarded.

Exemple of a mail in User2 account:

 From: Someone(_at_)someplace(_dot_)in(_dot_)somecountry
 To: User1(_at_)Grafnetix(_dot_)COM
 Subject: Hello

 * NOTE: This mail as been automatically forwarded to you
 *       from User1(_at_)Grafnetix account

 Hello User1,

 How are you today...

I'd like procmail to add the note part before forwarding the massage to User2.

Is it possible and if yes, how?

TIA

I'm not a suscriber to this list yet so if you can, please reply to my address
directly, I'll summarize.

--
Charles Gagnon                      | My views are my views and they
Systems Engineer                    | do not represent those of anybody

   "Women:  You can't live with'em, you can't shoot'em."
        -- Stephen Wright