Procmail and SmartList BoF: USENix

1997-01-13 05:15:18

        Hi all,

        I just got back from the USENix in Anaheim (my first).
        While I was there I held "Birds of a Feather" (BoF)
        on the topics of procmail and SmartList.

        This was totally unorganized and I made no preparations
        for it (since I didn't know about their conventions WRT
        BoF's until I got there).  Nonetheless there were about
        70 people there -- about half of which  were new to procmail.

        I did get several positive comments on the subject and
        have been encouraged to make a more organized stab
        at future events (next year's USENix, maybe this years
        UNIForum).

        Somebody at this one (more up-to-date and informed than
        I) mentioned a 3.11pre5.  Where is this?

        Any suggestions for future BoF's?

        Jim Dennis,
        Starshine Technical Services